The city of Andrea di Pietro della Gondola, universally known as Palladio, became a UNESCO heritage site in 1994 and its entire territory is a continuous tribute to the great sixteenth-century artist. Piazza dei Signori, the Palladian Basilica and the Olympic Theater as well as Palazzo Chiericati, now home to the Civic Museum and the Pinacoteca are absolute must-sees. The center of the city, enclosed within medieval walls and crossed by two rivers, fascinates all visitors thanks to the beauty and majesty of its noble buildings and squares.
Similar experiences | Must see
Sign up for our newsletter, we promise not to send you too many emails :)
Gli ospiti vanno pazzi per...
Outdoor pool - Seasonal
- Private bathroom in mobile home and bedrooms
- Public bathrooms
- Laundry - Additional charge
- Weekly housekeeping
- Four-legged friends are allowed in all accommodations. If pets are brought to the accommodation, an additional €25 payment is required at all accommodations for end-of-stay cleaning.
- The inside of the campsite can only be accessed by car. During the high season there is a parking area for coaches.
- Biliards - Temporarily suspended
- Check-in and check-out
- Customer care
- General information about the tours
- Linen rental
- Luggage storage
- Early check-out or extension of stay
- Reporting technical problems and maintenance
- Map of the village
- Lost property
- Guaranteed coverage in the common areas
- Shuttle service
- Air conditioning
- Luggage storage
The reception is open every day from 8:00 to 22:00. Check-in from 15:00 onwards. In case of arrival outside the opening hours, the security staff will be at your disposal for check-in.
The tourist tax must to be paid locally
Check-out by 10:00
If you're planning to check out later, payment will be required the evening before departure.
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to the booking method. accommodation typeitions of your required room.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Four-legged friends are allowed in all accommodations.
If pets are brought to the accommodation, an additional payment is required at all accommodations for end-of-stay cleaning.
If you are a group of more than 20 people, please contact us at the following email address to find out all the advantages: [email protected]
Cards accepted at this hotel
hu Venezia camping in town accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, BANCOMAT, UNIONPAY and ATM CARD and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival
Find the date of your next stay